[EMBOSS] vectorstrip: Died: Unknown qualifier --vectorfile

Jesse Erdmann jesse at libbench.com
Wed Oct 14 17:22:37 UTC 2009

I downloaded, compiled and installed EMBOSS' latest stable version
this morning on my Mac OS X 10.5 so I could do some testing on my
development machine.  Currently, when I execute a command that works
just fine on our production environment, I get "Died: Unknown
qualifier -vectorfile".  Removing -vectorfile works, but then I have
to interactively respond to the prompt, whereas the Perl script would
normally just run.

To install, all I did was './configure; make; sudo make install'.  Any
suggestions as to what might be happening here?  Thanks!

--
Jesse Erdmann
jesse at jesseerdmann.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jesseerdmann