[EMBOSS] recursive backtranslate

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:29:53 UTC 2009

Hi all,
thank you for your answers,
Just in case anyone could need it, this is a small bash script which
does the job:
==============
#!/bin/bash

LIST=`ls *.fasta`
for i in $LIST
do
        backtranseq -sequence $i -auto
done

First run seqretsplit on your multiple fasta file,  and run this
script from  the directory where your fasta files were stored.

Best,

--
Andrés Pinzón
http://bioinf.ibun.unal.edu.co/~apinzon/