[EMBOSS] MSE blues

Guy Bottu gbottu at vub.ac.be
Thu Mar 12 15:41:08 UTC 2009

	Dear friends,

I had not used MSE for a long time. I recently discovered that with the most
recent versions of some terminal emulation software, like TeraTerm-SSH, MSE does
not function properly : it is not possible to delete bases/amino acids by
pressing the "Delete" key of the PC, presumably because the <del> character is
not relayed properly to the distant computer running EMBOSS. Could the EMBOSS
development team mend this by extending the list of characters recognized as a
"delete" ? Or do you consider that it is not worth spending effort on MSE ?

	Regards,
	Guy Bottu,
	BEN