[EMBOSS] How to disable jemboss authorization function?

uludag at ebi.ac.uk uludag at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 17:43:30 UTC 2009

> I installed jemboss on a unix server few years ago and enable the
> authorization function.
> (It's a window to login id and pwd before running the jemboss)
> Now I want to disable this function and run the jemboss directly,
> but have no idea how to do this.

i tested this with my jemboss installation after i have the following
setting on the server side jemboss.properties file

  user.auth=false

and the following settings on the client side jemboss.properties file then
jemboss doesn't ask user name/password and able to communicate with the
server

  user.auth=false
  service.public=JembossServer
  service.private=JembossServer