[EMBOSS] EMBOSS remote server list?

Rodrigo Lopez rls at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 10:00:54 UTC 2008

Probably worth noting that the Genbank, Embl and Ddbj are part of the
INSDC (International Nucleotide Sequence Database Collaboration). The
three databases store and exchange data on a daily basis and have
equivalent content. The only difference being the format in which the
data is distributed. The accession numbers for genebank are the same as
for embl and ddbj - so you should be able to get to these data using the
  same method you have defined for embl.

Hope this helps,

R:)