[EMBOSS] EMBOSS 6.0.1 released

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 08:25:56 UTC 2008

Hi Koen,

It is correct that EMBOSS uses the name 'libeplplot' for the
graphics library throughout therefore no libraries called
'libplplot' are produced. The change to the name libeplplot was made,
as you're probably aware, in EMBOSS 5.0.0.

There is no mention of 'libplplot' in the source code (though
it may be mentioned in documentation) and, verifying what you
said, no 'libplplot' libraries are produced using a standard
configure/make/make install   of EMBOSS on a MacBook Pro here
running 10.4.11

We therefore plead not guilty M'lud.

HTH

Alan