[EMBOSS] EMBOSS 6.0.1 released

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 22:17:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

I noticed that a libplplot is being created (on Mac OS X - using fink):

/sw/src/fink.build/root-emboss-6.0.1-1/sw/lib/libplplot.dylib ->
EMBOSS/libplplot.dylib

There is afaik no mention of libplplot in the fink package for EMBOSS.
Also the build log doesn't show it.

Is this correct, I thought all libs were now called libeplplot?

cheers,

- Koen.