[EMBOSS] SeaView

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:19:36 UTC 2008

Hi Nick,
It is also available on Ubuntu hardy. Have you ever used CLC sequence
viewer?

http://www.clcbio.com/index.php?id=28

Thats the editor we use here at the Colombia node, and I think it is one of
the most
intuitive tools I have ever tried. It has most of the seaview features (plus
some others) runs
under several platforms, is free and is really easy to install (no
dependencies, just java).

The following address lists all the available features (for this and other
CLC versions):

http://www.clcbio.com/index.php?id=89

Best,