[EMBOSS] eprimer3 and emma

Peter Rice pmr at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 8 16:42:21 UTC 2007

Hong, Xin wrote:

 > I wondering could [primer3 version higher than 0.9 work. I found the
C source code on http://primer3.sourceforge.net/releases.php . In
addition, what the path mean in "must be on the path".

Yes, I have tested with the latest version. The documentation for the
next release will show the latest version.

 > Another question is about emma. How can I ban emma? If we have
clustalw run on other place. Or I have to install clustalw.

You can install clustalw ... it is possible to tell emma where clustalw
is by defining the emboss_clustalw variable to the full path

Hope that helps,