[EMBOSS] JEMBOSS and mEMBOSS works well on WIN XP Thanks

Duleep Samuel dksamuel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:16:33 UTC 2007

Dear all, very happy to have used JEMBOSS and mEMBOSS on WIN XP for 4 hrs
yesterday, real nice program, I remembered the days when I tried to use
EMBOSS GUI with Vigyaan CD, NERC DVD (bootable Knoppix), other GUIs,
miserably failed to load JEMBOSS, and EMBOSS on linux.then EMBOSS 4 on win
XP with its command line, where I typed till my fingers got worn out.
Dreamed of a GUI, Thanks from a grateful user to the great team which made
JEMBOSS and mEMBOSS on WIN XP, with regards Samuel, India.