[EMBOSS] Fwd: EMBOSS EXPLORER help

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:22:24 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andres Pinzon <andrespinzon at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 18, 2006 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [EMBOSS] EMBOSS EXPLORER help
To: Adnan Shahzad <imadnansyed at yahoo.com>

On 9/18/06, Adnan Shahzad <imadnansyed at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello every one
>   I have installed EMBOSS EXPLORER but the issue is that how to run it in the in the explorer. Their is nothing written in Read me file so any wise thoughts on that.

hmmm... your problem is not is not complete clear for me but...
Where did you installed it? It should be somewhere in your webserver
document root, so you can acces iit typing the following:
http://localhost/INSTALL_DIR/

just change INSTALL_DIR for the actual name of the emboss explorer
installation dir. If it was installed in an user space the following
could help:
http://localhost/~USERNAME/

Of course, change user name for the user who did the installation.

--
Andrés Pinzón cPh.D.
[http://www.andrespinzon.com]