[EMBOSS] EMBOSS running on server (problems)

Jon Ison jison at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 08:04:51 UTC 2006

Hi Adnan

For people on the list to be able to help, please be much more specific
about details of your system, what you are trying to achieve and the
problems you are having.

In the meantime, if you want a really easy way to run EMBOSS applications,
you can use one of the on-line EMBOSS Explorer (or other) servers listed here:

http://emboss.sourceforge.net/servers/

Cheers

Jon