[EMBOSS] Antwort: iep program for multiple protein sequences

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Fri Sep 8 06:28:54 UTC 2006

Hi Tao,

If you want to specify a whole database as input for iep you must use
iep tsw:\*
or
iep "tsw:*"
If you just say tsw, emboss looks for a file named tsw in the local
directory.

HTH,
David.