[EMBOSS] dbifasta

ajb at ebi.ac.uk ajb at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 21:30:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

If the filename is mouse_ensembl_cdna then that's the filename you
should use at the

   Wildcard database filename [*.dat]:

prompt. From your email you were using "cdna" instead. As a wildcard
can be specified  then perhaps you intended typing "*cdna" which would
have picked up the filename mouse_ensembl_cdna

HTH

Alan
EBI