[EMBOSS] 30 entries only

Marlena Roszczyk mrln at o2.pl
Mon Oct 23 21:49:07 UTC 2006

Does anybody know how to solve this problem:

I use Emboss via srswww method and everything seems to work fine until I
ask seqret or infoseq (or any other application that searches the
database) for many sequences  (for example typing: "seqret
database-des:kinase"). The output consists only of 30 entries even
though the same query on srs.ebi.ac.uk results in a 6-digit number of
entries. What shall I do to get all the entries I want? Is it a problem
with Emboss or rather srs policy of sending data?

Just in case you would like to see my emboss.default:

DB zuniprot [
methodquery: srswww
format: swiss
type: P