[EMBOSS] Antwort: Does emboss have a handy way for mutate a protein sequence?

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Tue Mar 7 06:40:24 UTC 2006

What about this solution:

cutseq foo.fasta -from 2 -to 2 | pasteseq -filter -pos 1 -bs asis:'L' |
descseq -filter -append -desc "A2L"

>foo A2L
MLTSCGLLKIIQRE

Cheers,