[EMBOSS] A question about uniform sequence address (USA)

Zhiqiang Ye yezhiqiang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:53:18 UTC 2005

Thank you, Alan. This helps.
I noticed that tfm will cause very high load average when I type "tfm nthseq"
This occurs when I "tfm" other programs.

Systems tested:
EMBOSS 3.0.0 on a Debian linux with kernel 2.6.
EMBOSS 3.0.0 on a gentoo linux with kernel 2.6
EMBOSS 2.10.0 on a redhat linu with kernel 2.4

I am not sure what's the cause.