[EMBOSS] error while loading shared libraries

Christiane Nerz janenerz at web.de
Tue Nov 29 12:42:24 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I am new to EMBOSS. I have installed it and ./configure - make - make install were executed without problems.
But if I want to start an EMBOSS programm I always got the same answer:
"error while loading shared libraries: libnucleus.so.3: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I'm a LINUX-newbie too, so maybe the question has nothing to do with EMBOSS itself?
I'm working with Suse 10.

I just googled to see if someone else have had the same problem - I found a message, but can't find any answers to it.
Is it possible to search old mailing-list-threads for a given subject?

Thanks in advance for help!

regards
Jane