[EMBOSS] OT: BLAST interfaces

Andres Pinzon andrespinzon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:00:18 UTC 2005

First of all I would like to apologize for this OT, but as i see you
are talking about BLAST interfaces I would like to ask you for one
BLAST HTML  interface to query a local BLAST server and, of course,
obtain the results.
Im developing one by myself (prettyBLAST), because we are using a
client/server version (databases are in a different machine from the
one the queries are going to be run so I have to capture the server
response in chunks and show the BLAST output) but before working more
on it I would like to know your opinion about some BLAST interfaces
out there and if this development worthwhile.
Thanks in advance,

--
---------
Andrés Pinzón [http://www.andrespinzon.com]