[EMBOSS] How to search the arhives ?

Abbott, James j.abbott at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 10:45:11 UTC 2005

Hi Guys,

pmr at ebi.ac.uk wrote:

>>This is probably a stupid question but I did not find a way to search
>>the emboss archives.
>

>Hmmmm ... the archives have moved a couiple of times. I keep copies of the
>important mails, but I've moved twice too so they are hard to search.

'site:http://emboss.open-bio.org/pipermail/emboss/ clustal outorder'

which returns one hit: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Femboss.open-bio.org%2Fpipermail%2Femboss%2F+clustal+outorder&btnG=Search&meta=
which unfortunately does not seem to answer your question...

Oh well...It's not a perfect solution, but very useful for (mainly pipermail) list archives which don't have a search capabililty.

James

--
Dr. James Abbott <j.abbott at imperial.ac.uk>
Bioinformatics Software Developer, Bioinformatics Support Service