[EMBOSS] EMBOSS 2.10.0 released

Alan Bleasby ableasby at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 21:58:18 UTC 2005

Thanks for the feedback Fernan.
FreeBSD had to slip down the list when your predecessor was
no longer able to do the port (although we did make sure that
EMBOSS compiled on that OS ... it just wasn't packaged in
the FreeBSD style). Thanks for taking that over. We'll adjust
the web pages.

PHYLIPNEW and MYEMBOSS are still undergoing testing. We will be
updating phylipnew before its release. We'd hope to get it
out by July. Myemboss is a developers package rather than an
application so it doesn't need to be provided in any standard
release. However, by July for that too.

Cheers
Alan