[EMBOSS] EMBOSS explorer

Luke McCarthy lukem at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu Jul 21 21:08:32 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to finally announce a new release of the EMBOSS interface
formerly known as EMBOSS::GUI, now known as EMBOSS explorer.

Development has moved to SourceForge.net and the new home page for the
interface is http://embossgui.sourceforge.net/  It's quite spartan at
the moment, but I'll be adding a FAQ as questions are frequent asked
(and answered...)

You can download EMBOSS explorer at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/embossgui/emboss-explorer-2.0.0.tar.gz?download

The new release has been tested against EMBOSS-3.0.0, but not
thoroughly.  Please report bugs using the bug tracker at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=699414&group_id=124389&func=browse
(as a last resort, email them to mccarthy at users.sourceforge.net, but I'm
hoping that use of the bug tracker will help with duplicate reports and
other organizational issues...)

Cheers,

Luke