[EMBOSS] JEMBOSS

Steve Taylor stephen.taylor at molecular-sciences.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jan 25 08:40:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am using the following configuration:

EMBOSS 2.9.0, Solaris 9, JEMBOSS 1.3 Standalone.

When I try and use seqret within JEMBOSS to fetch 'genbankrelease:ab000111' ( I have also tried with other db:accession
combinations)

Error:execvp['getz -e '[genbankrelease-id:ab000111]|[genbankrelease-acc:ab000111]",NULL)failed:'No such file or directory'
Error:Unable to read sequence 'genbankrelease:ab000111'
Died:seqret terminated:Bad value for '-sequence' with -auto defined

seqret with this accession works fine on the standard EMBOSS command line. Is there some extra configuration that needs doing?

Many thanks for any help,

Steve
Computational Biology Research Group
Medical Sciences Division
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine/Sir William Dunn School
Tel: +44 (0)1865 (2)85732 (Dunn)
Tel: +44 (0)1865 (2)22640 (WIMM)
Web: http://www.compbio.ox.ac.uk