[EMBOSS] emboss-explorer in non-default directory

Sumit Middha smiddha at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 29 21:30:15 UTC 2005

Thanks Luke.
Yes I figured that out. However, I get an error in the menu frame, when I open
the emboss-explorer.

Died: Qualifier '-showembassy' not found, referer:
http://bioportal/cgi-bin/emboss/menu
[Mon Aug 29 16:22:11 2005] [error] [client 156.56.96.41] , referer:
http://bioportal/cgi-bin/emboss/menu
[Mon Aug 29 16:22:11 2005] [error] [client 156.56.96.41] Can't use an undefined
value as an ARRAY reference at
/bioportal/web/tools/emboss-explorer/lib/EMBOSS/GUI/XHTML.pm line 317., referer:
http://bioportal/cgi-bin/emboss/menu

I am trying to fix this by making changes, but your help will be valuable.