[EMBOSS] Antwort: needle qualifier

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Fri Aug 19 05:34:42 UTC 2005

I had a similar problem on a machine with some very old emboss libs
hanging around.
(in former time the parameter was named sequenceb and not bsequence)
Make sure that you have only the current libajax, libajaxg and libnucleus
in your search path for dynamic libraries.

David.