[EMBOSS] transfac site.dat ftp address

Dall'Olio Giovanni dalloliogm at fastwebnet.it
Thu Aug 18 19:07:04 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Pleased to know you, I'm a student of bioinformatics from Barcelona.

I was trying to use the 'tfscan' tool, but I can't find an ftp server to
download the 'site.dat' file that is required for this tool.
I've searched in Internet with google but I've only found this, that seems
to be down: http://transfac.gbf.de/cgi-bin/download/download.pl
Someone can help me in any way? I will appreciate it a lot. Thank you!

Dall'Olio Giovanni Marco,
studente di Biotecnologie all'Università di Bologna.

puoi trovarmi anche all'indirizzo dalloliogm at gmail.it

p.s. visita il mio sito!! www.dalloliogm.tk (o http://dalloliogm.altervista.org)

questo haiku e' dedicato a tutti coloro che ancora usano Windows:

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Un file così grande? / Poteva esserti molto utile. / Ma adesso non c'è più

http://digilander.libero.it/bunix/haiku.html