[EMBOSS] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mailfilter1.voicenet.com MAILER-DAEMON at mailfilter1.voicenet.com
Sat May 15 09:10:49 UTC 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mailfilter1.voicenet.com.

<gatgul at voicenet.com>:

From: emboss at embnet.org
To: gatgul at voicenet.com
Subject: Re: Re: Message
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:10:13 +0300

------=_NextPart_000_0001_00006497.000017C0

Please have a look at the attached file.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_00006497.000017C0

IMPORTANT NOTICE: A Virus has been found and removed from this email.

Anti-virus software has detected that this email message was infected with the "W32/Netsky.D-mm" virus. To protect our network and help prevent your computer from receiving this virus, the following file or attachment has been removed: "message_details.pif".

If you know the sender and believe that the inclusion of the virus was inadvertent on their part, it is your option to contact them and have the email resent ONLY after they have scanned it first for viruses.

Thank you,
Voicenet Support
support at voicenet.com
------=_NextPart_000_0001_00006497.000017C0--