[EMBOSS] pdb entries

Dr J.C. Ison jison at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 19:08:00 UTC 2004

Hi Paul

PDB is not (yet) fully supported under EMBOSS.

There are functions to parse PDB files and applications
to do the same and generate "clean" files of coordinate
and derived data, but PDB format is not (yet) suported
in the way I think you envisage using it.

Let me know what you want to do with PDB and why and
I'll see if EMBOSS can (be made to) do it.

Cheers

Jon

--
Jon C. Ison, PhD