[EMBOSS] question about "recoder" tool

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 15:39:31 UTC 2004

   This uses the EMBOSS REBASE data files in 'data/REBASE/*' under the
   EMBOSS installation directory.

   These files must first be set up using the program 'rebaseextract'.
   Running 'rebaseextract' may be the job of your system manager.

   See the documentation of rebaseextract for more details:
   http://www.rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Apps/rebaseextract.html

Gary

--
Gary Williams
MRC Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research