[EMBOSS] error in ajacd.c

kenix y justbeforeme at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:51:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

When I try to run any emboss application, I got the following error:
error while loading shared libraries: libnucleus.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: no such file or directory.
But the file is located at /opt/BioBrew/EMBOSS/2.6.0/lib/

After I tried to set up the environment for using EMBOSS in ~/.bashrc
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/BioBrew/EMBOSS/2.6.0/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

the error changed to
EMBOSS An error in ajacd.c at line 1534: acdfile
'/home/build/BuildRoot-ia32/BUILD/EMBOSS-2.6.0/emboss/acd/wossname.acd' not
opened.

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you

Rgds,