Antwort: [EMBOSS] sirna module

David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE David.Bauer at SCHERING.DE
Fri Jul 16 06:58:46 UTC 2004

This seems to be specific to MacOS X.
I just updated to 2.9 on FreeBSD 4.9 and sirna is OK.
(I also had no problems with sirna in 2.8, on Solaris and FreeBSD).

David.

                      richard sucgang
                      phd
                      <rsucgang at bcm.tm         An:      emboss at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
                      c.edu>                   Kopie:
                      Gesendet von:            Thema:   [EMBOSS] sirna module
                      owner-emboss at hgm
                      p.mrc.ac.uk

                      16.07.2004 00:32

Congratulations on the release of EMBOSS 2.9
I have been trying to use the sirna design program in EMBOSS, but
have been getting a cryptic bus error message as it dies. I thought
this may have been fixed in the newest version, but after compiling
and installing, I get the same error.

I am using MacOS X 10.3.4, with gobs of RAM, and a straightforward
FASTA file. Any ideas as to what's going on? Thanks.
--
Richard Sucgang, PhD
(713) 798 7657