[EMBOSS] Making Jemboss available to all

Dr T. Carver tcarver at rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 21 14:31:36 UTC 2004

Hi Simon

This isn't a problem I have encountered before.
It may be useful if you provided the script.

An alternative of course is just to set up a web launch page:
http://www.rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Jemboss/install/deploy.html

Regards

Tim Carver
MRC Rosalind Franklin Centre for Genomics Research
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SB, UK
Tel: +44 1223 494500  Fax: +44 1223 494512
E-mail: tcarver at rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk  Web: http://www.rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk