interfaces to EMBOSS (was: [EMBOSS] emboss, a web interface ..)

Peter Ernst P.Ernst at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 13 17:01:54 UTC 2004

> Wiepert, Mathieu wrote:

> We are wanting a web interface here, and most people had pointed me
> to JEMBOSS, but this seems like a new entry to the field?

Check out the following page:

http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/interfaces.html

It contains a comprehensive list of web, GUI and other interfaces to
EMBOSS.

Kind regards,

 Peter Ernst
 Department of Molecular Biophysics - B020
 Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (German Cancer Research Center) DKFZ
 Im Neuenheimer Feld 580 / Technologiepark 3
 69120 Heidelberg, Germany                     phone: +49-6221-42-2330
 http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de/               fax: +49-6221-42-2333