[EMBOSS] can't access databases indexed by dbifasta

Jérôme Laroche jlaroche at bioinfo.ulaval.ca
Wed Feb 18 15:02:33 UTC 2004

Marcus,

yes, the indexed files will always have the same names (I think this is
in the EMBOSS administrator's guide):

acnum.hit  acnum.trg  division.lkp  entrynam.idx

That's why you must put these files in different directories. The
sequence files could be in the same directory.

Jerome

Centre de bioinformatique
Pavillon Charles-Eugène-Marchand
Bureau 4233d