[EMBOSS] can't access databases indexed by dbifasta

Marcus Claesson m.claesson at student.ucc.ie
Tue Feb 17 14:49:47 UTC 2004

Thanks for your answer Jerome! But it didn't seem to help me. I added
the indexdir line with the same path (where the index files and fasta
file is) as "dir:". I tried this both with and without setting a
emboss_db_dir variable, but it still didn't work. In other words I can
still only access the database (that shows up in showdb) if I am in that
fasta file directory.

Do I need to set this path somewhere else than in emboss.default you
think?

Marcus