[EMBOSS] Database access external app

Stefanie Lager stefanielager at fastmail.ca
Fri Feb 13 08:53:19 UTC 2004

Marc,

I use the same setup as you "app: "fastacmd -d hs_pub_genomic -s %s",
and I try to retrive from a human genome database (each chr is a BIG
fasta file). The formatdb indexing seems OK, fastacmd works on
commandline. But I don't get any error from EMBOSS it just can't retrive
entries (it just hangs there forever).

Stefanie