[EMBOSS] question EMBOSS-GUI

Stefanie Lager stefanielager at fastmail.ca
Fri Oct 24 13:24:03 UTC 2003

SRS is set up for the user that runs EMBOSS on command line, while SRS
is NOT set up for the user (nobody) that runs through the web
interface. If you have SRS running as web interface you can use

method: srswww
url: "http://the.adress.to local.SRS.com"

Or write a script that calls getz, and sets up SRS and use the script
with

method: app
app: "path/to/the/script "

Stefanie