[EMBOSS] question EMBOSS-GUI

Dr T. Carver tcarver at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 13:08:17 UTC 2003

The best way round is to alter the value of embossPath in:
$EMBOSS_INSTALL/share/emboss/jemboss/resources/jemboss.properties

by adding the path to getz, clustalw and primer3_core.

For a description of jemboss.properties see:
http://www.rfcgr.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Jemboss/install/properties.html

Regards
Tim