[EMBOSS] Program for primer verification

Gary Williams, Tel 01223 494522 gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 13:42:12 UTC 2003

Lisa Mullan wrote:
Use should eprimer3 and specify your existing primers in the
-forwardinput and -reverseinput qualifiers.

It will check that your primers are reasonable.

Gary

--
Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk          http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/