[EMBOSS] Jemboss problem

Henrikki Almusa henrikki.almusa at helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 19 08:31:13 UTC 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to use jemboss as standalone and seem to have a problem with
results. My emboss version is 2.7.0. The program i used was 'needle'. After
clicking show result, the window was empty and when i tried to save to local
file i got error trace into console. Trace is attached as
Jemboss_save_error.log.

Also i'm runnnig the standalone through my own script (bash-shell not csh) so
that might also be cause, attached as runJemboss.bash. Small change was added
to allow running from other dirs than '$emboss_path/share/EMBOSS/jemboss'.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Henrikki Almusa