No subject

sebastien.frade at bayercropscience.com sebastien.frade at bayercropscience.com
Wed May 28 12:38:49 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm a new user of EMBOSS and i like to extract some information of EMBL flat
file like clone, strain, tissue ... that are stored in the FT section.
But i don't know how to do that.

I've look for a tool that can extract features, but no one of them extract these
fields.

if a such tool doesn't exist how can i develop it ?

Please help me !!

Thank

Sébastien Frade
BioInformatic Team
BAYER CropScience
1 Rue Pierre FONTAINE
91058 EVRY ? France

 tel :                                   33 (0) 1 69 47 61 52

 fax :                                   33 (0) 1 69 47 61 42

 mail :                                  sebastien.frade at bayercropscience.com

 http://bioinfo.evry.fr.bayercropscience