Use two Emboss package with one database

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at devgen.com
Wed May 21 09:03:00 UTC 2003

Hi,
At our site emboss is installed on every node of a cluster while the
databases are installed on only one.
The only thing you have to do is mount the database directory/directories in
one way or another on every node and adapt the emboss.default files
appropriately (if necessary) so that the DB entries are pointing to the
correct directories.
HTH,
Marc