Mutiple alignement of blast results

Catherine Letondal letondal at pasteur.fr
Thu Mar 6 14:16:48 UTC 2003

Jean-Christophe AME wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am looking for a program (preferably for unix or Mac) that does a=20
> multiple alignment of a blast result. There used to be Mulblast=20
> (http://www.cbs.cnrs.fr/Soft_ModMol/MulBlast/MulBlast-en.html) but it=20
> doesn't seem to work anymore with the last blast outputs.
>
> Does anybody have any idea on the subject. This could be a nice and=20
> useful EMBOSS program.
> Thanks for any help.
> Jean-Christophe

Hi Jean-Christophe,

Just in case you don't have enough tools suggestion... :
See, at: http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/blast/intro-uk.html
	Blast post-processing:
		MSPcrunch
         	MVIEW
         	html4blast
         	seqsblast (extraction of sequences from a Blast output)
		(alignment, then phylogenetic tools are then available on extracted
		sequences)

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center