emboss+jemboss on windows(tm)

Ruediger Braeuning ruediger at sanbi.ac.za
Thu Jun 12 08:18:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

I would be very interested in the method to overcome the various problems.
I've tried myself and I haven't completely succeeded so far.

Thanks

Ruediger

Ruediger Braeuning    /   South African National Bioinformatics Institute
		     (=)  University of the Western Cape
Ph. +27 21 959 3645   /   Private Bag X17
Fax +27 21 959 2512  (=)  Bellville, 7535
www.sanbi.ac.za       /   South Africa