Complimentary subscription from International Scientific Communications

American Biotech abl at ica.cc
Wed Jun 11 16:19:36 UTC 2003

Dear Colleague,

Please accept my invitation to receive a free subscription to our journal, American Biotechnology Laboratory.

American Biotechnology Laboratory, is the leading life science tabloid publication that includes news and information about the latest laboratory products and features articles submitted by prominent scientists from around the world reviewing laboratory techniques and applications of instrumentation and software.

Following are the themes to be featured in ABL:

* July - Incubators; Shakers; Thermal Cyclers; Real-Time PCR
* August - Biomolecular Screening
* September - Liquid Handling; Centrifuges
* October - Microscopy and Image Analysis; Chemiluminescence
* November - DNA/RNA Purification
* December - Proteins and Peptides

For your FREE subscription to American Biotechnology Laboratory, please click on the following link.

http://www.icainfo.com/abl/appintro.asp?NewADD=YES&Priority=PEPAB

I am confident that you will enjoy our journal and find it to be of significant professional value.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Howard, Ph.D.
Editor

International Scientific Communications, Inc.
30 Controls Drive
P.O. Box 870
Shelton, CT 06484
Tel.: 203-926-9300