wossname

Kevin Battaile battaile at mcw.edu
Thu Jun 5 13:43:26 UTC 2003

I was installing 2.7.1 last night and noticed that 'wossname' seems to be
broken. This is the only thing it reports:

[linux3 emboss]$ ./wossname
Finds programs by keywords in their one-line documentation
Keyword to search for, or blank to list all programs:
PROTEIN COMPOSITION
checktrans       Reports STOP codons and ORF statistics of a protein

I was trying to add in the embassy programs to the jemboss list as
described on the jemboss web site and can't since wossname doesn't seem to
work. Has anyone else noticed this, or it is just me?

-Kevin