[EMBOSS]xwindows output problem under solaris

Chunlei Wu newgene at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 29 14:15:10 UTC 2003

Hi, group,
             I just installed latest EMBOSS v2.7.1 on my solaris 9 box.
Everything seems OK except that I cannot use xwindows or X11 as my graph
output. It complains that
"Error in XCreatePixmap: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter)." What is the problem here? I hope you can help me out. Thank
you in advance.

BTW: A suggestion, can this mailing list be flaged by "[EMBOSS]" at the
title of all post, like the title of this email? Many of mailing list
have this feature. It will be helpful for organizing incoming emails.

Chunlei