back translate software developmet

AMIT sharma amitsharma at movemail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:09:36 UTC 2003

sir ,
I'm a student of National Institute of tech. and currenly working under Er. Mr Amit Nargotra (Engineer Bioinformatics Division of CSIR's RRL lab"
we are trying to back translate the protien sequence to its nucleotide sequence using Codon Biasing.
we are trying to make it platefom independent utility which just require JRE .
we have completed the initial step and our program is able to produce all possible combinations pertaining to the protien chain(for it we have use the Dynamic progamming as well as Backtracking) but we are stuck to Reduce the Solution set to find an optimum number of parent sequences because of the lack of knoledge about codon baising criteria.We will be highly indept and gratified if you kindly help us out.

Amit sharma
Amit Nargotra