lindna segmentation fault

America Mauhar amauhar at tpims.org
Thu Feb 6 02:26:02 UTC 2003

I am a new user to Emboss.  I have installed (or facilitated the
instalation of) Emboss 2.6 on three Mac computers running 10.2.3 (two
eMacs and one powerbook of unknown vintage) and all the latest
developers tools, x11 and a host of other Unix goodies.

Installation seemed normal on all machines and now all machines are
displaying the same behavior.  Some programs are working well
(transeq, wossname) but the program I really want to run, lindna,
gives me "Segmentation Fault" when I try to run it from the command
line and returns me to the shell prompt. Cirdna behaves in a similar
manner.  This is consitant for all three installations.

I searched the mail group archives and found no messages relating to
similar issues.  Are there other OSX users successfully using this
program?

Thank you,
America Mauhar
--