[EMBOSS] a question about emma

mario bb2duprm at uco.es
Thu Aug 28 10:04:37 UTC 2003

I am a new user of EMBOSS. I have installed all the packages in my computer
running under Linux Red Hat 9.2 and it works correctly, except EMMA
programm. When I use it, I can read an error message saying that clustalw is
not found.
I think I have to download clustalw programm and install it, but where have
I to do it??? In emboss directory, or I have to add it tho Red Hat packages?
I don´t know what to do about it...
Can somebody help me about how to obtain the correct version of clustalw for
my machine and how to install it properly for working with EMBOSS?
I´ll be very happy if somebody could help me.
Best wishes.

Mario Duran